Thursday 22 November 2012

Home Remedies for Nasal Polyps

Home Remedies for Nasal Polyps

I remember when I used to have flare ups with my nasal polyps, it was miserable. It was also miserable having to watch my grandchild suffer from this type of pain and discomfort. The pain and congestion I felt was caused by any number of things, colds, sinus infections, allergic reactions and nasal polyps. I was in a lot of pain, felt like I could not breathe and was so uncomfortable that I could not sleep. These are the main reasons that I started looking for some natural, home remedies to relive this condition. Typical medicinal treatments have most of us using decongestants or antihistamines to treat nasal congestion. However, one of the side effects of using these types of medicines is that after long term use they actually complicated my condition. Not only did they worsen the congestion I was experiencing, they made me feel sleepy all the time. I kept looking because I knew that there had to be some home remedies that could relieve nasal polyps.

Home Remedies for Nasal Polyps that You Can Try:

No comments:

Post a Comment